Once Upon A Child Mandeville is looking for outgoing and motivated individuals who love kids and enjoy working in a fun, team oriented environment. The right candidate will be available to work days/nights and weekends. Responsibilities will include ringing sales, processing returns, answering phones, assisting customers, tagging, communicating the buy process to our customers, and any other tasks associated with a sales associate position.
The right candidate must meet the following criteria:
- Great customer service and communication skills
- Basic math skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to handle customers with sensitivity
- Ability to work at a fast pace with accuracy
- Must have flexibility with work schedules; holidays and weekends are a must
- Must be able to effectively communicate the Buy Policy to our customers
- Full and part-time positions
- Flexible schedules that complement your busy life
- A great employee discount
If you are interested in working in this fast-paced and fun environment, please visit the store and fill out an application today! * Print and fill out our OUAC Employment Application and bring it to Once Upon A Child Mandeville.
*Compensation is based on experience and we offer competitive wages and employee discounts.